- Slab sides
- 40″ dia ram
- approx 26″ stroke
- approx. 36″ daylight without platens
- 55 3/4″ working height to top of bolster
- 49 1/4″ distance between sides.
- Ram has been metallized with stainless steel and machined/ground to original size
- gland ring, packing surface and bearing surface have been metallized and machined to original clearances.
- New monoseal installed.
- Two NEW 4″ dia. side cylinders have been installed for faster opening and closing
- NEW prefill valve
- NEW 300 gallon hydraulic unit
- NEW Control Panel with Allen Bradley PLC programmed for complete cycling: closing, pre-heating (dwelling), degassing (bumping), curing (clamping), opening, etc.
- Color HMI (operator interface)
- Overall dimensions: 63″ l-r x 48″ f-b x 118″/151″ H (with and without side cylinders)
- Heating platens can be quoted separately to specifications.
- Complete system is offered fully rebuilt and guaranteed.
|Platen Size||48 x 48 Inches|
|Daylight (Without Platens)||36 1/6 Inches|
|Distance Between Sides/ Front Posts||49 1/4 Inches|
|Working Height||55 3/4 Inches|
|Ram Diameter||40 Inches|
|PLC Control for Manual Cycle?||117 1/2 Inches|
|Overall Length (l-r)||48 3/4 Inches|
|Overall Width (f-b)||48 Inches|
|See similar items in:|| |